RE: pressure treated wood

Cindy:

Facts. Please read the attached:

Dear friends:

I mentioned in a previous response that I would post the ORGANIC GARDENING
contact information, so--

For a set of articles and a research bibliography concerning the dangers of
pressure-treated wood, send $2.00 (to cover the cost of photocopying and
postage) to

OG Treated Wood Woes
33 East Minor Street
Emmaus, PA  18098

Happy reading!

Dawn

Dawn M. Ripley                                         dripley@ca.uky.edu
County Extension Agent for Urban Programs              www.ca.uky.edu
Cooperative Extension Service, Jefferson County
8012 Vinecrest Avenue, Suite 1
Louisville, Kentucky  40222-4690
(502) 425-4482
(502) 425-0109 fax