From: Martha Stiegman [mailto:mstieg@cam.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2000 9:46 AM
To: 'community_garden@mallorn.com'
Subject: [cg] Elderly gardeners

We are planning to encorporate a group of elderly people into our
collective garden this summer. We do not have raised beds, which would
make bending over and such easier for older people.

Can anyone point me to on-line resources for tips on how we can
integrate them into the garden?

Does anyone have experiences they can share i.e.- what kind of tasks you
set up for people who are less mobile?

Martha Stiegman
Montreal, Canada