The New Clinton Community Garden Website Is Live!

Dear ACGA, Greenthumb, Trust for Public Land and NY Restoration Project and
listserve members:

1) Mr. Faser Hardin ( Clinton Community Garden ("CCG")  steering committee
member, master musician,  champion Iris grower,  and all round renaissance
man) has created our new website:

2) The site includes:  Corporate Bylaws, Plot Assignment - Front and Rear
Garden Rules, Monthly Steering Committee Minutes and History pages, the
latest issue  of our newsletter ( also laid out and designed by Faser) some
nifty picture files and quickly developing new features.

3) A big thank you to everybody who has linked  the CCG  to their  garden
organization websites. As you can see, we are working to create reciprocal
links with your sites . Please keep us posted.

5)  CCG Archive Project: Do you have any archival material, photos of the
early days of the CCG or  garden celebrations that you have duplicates of in
your files? Do you have any originals that we can copy?  Please let us know
so we can contact you soon.

Adam Honigman