Sacramento Area CGs band together!

Hi All,

    In Elk Grove we are also starting out on a the CG adventure. Sunday,
March 11 we will be visiting the most successful garden in our vicinity, Fair
Oaks CG. Call Dick Krause @ (916) 988-0330 to meet with us @ 1 PM, tour the
garden, ask questions and simply admire. I understand Bill Maynard will tour
the gardens the following Sunday with his North Sac group, so maybe you can
check into this too.
    In general, we'd love to share information and leads as they arise,
maybe you can check out our meetings to hear what we are up to and get ideas
for your project. Check out our website, at least we have virtual dirt now!!
--Soleil

Click here: The Elk Grove Community Garden
http://www.geocities.com/egcgonline/

Soleil Paz Tranquilli

"The cure for anything is saltwater: Sweat, tears or the sea."   Isak Dinesen

Click here: Soleilsgarden
http://soleilsgarden.homestead.com/index.html