RE: Gandules

 Generally folks who want them in the Clinton  Community garden inNYC
genminate some Goya brand dried gandules and throw them in the soil. Returns
are pretty good.

1) However, this may turn out to be a better link for us to use in ordering
high quality gandules:

This article on growing ganudles in Virgina may be helpful:

2) Here is a background link on Gandules or pigeon peas which are really a
bean, and how they are used in Carribean cuisine:

3) A Goya brand recipe in English for Gandules & rice:

I do my rice and beans without meat - a great mix of protein and
carbohydrates, especially during Passover.