Still looking ...

.... for community children's gardens to tally in your numbers on plots and
sizes ....

Here's the count from Salt Lake City, UT, site of the 2001 ACGA National

Hi there,

At Wasatch Community Gardens in Salt Lake City we have two youth gardens.
Each garden has 19 plots that are 4' x 35'. In those two gardens we have a
total of 882 youth who gardened last year.

Youth Gardening Coordinator

Let's hear from more community kids gardens, large and small!

National Gardening Association
1100 Dorset St
South Burlington, VT  05403

phone: 800-538-7476		fax: 802-864-6889
email: jimf@kidsgardening.com
website: http://www.kidsgardening.com

If to plant a garden is to believe in the future, then to plant a
children's garden is to believe in our children's future.
  -- Anonymous