RE: healing gardens

  • Subject: [cg] RE: healing gardens
  • From: "Paul M. Laseter" <plaseter@wkdickson.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:42:14 -0500

I have two contacts that may be able to help you.  While attending a
Horticulture Therapy class, I spoke with a Landscape Architect who
designs healing gardens in Denver.  Not quite the West Coast, but he may
know some colleagues farther west.  His name is Terry Rudolph.  His
number is 303.433.4828.

Also, I have a book called 'The Healing Landscape' by Martha Tyson.
She's a Landscape Architect in Illinois, but also owes a firm based in
Bayley's Harbor, Wisconsin called Ageless Designs, Inc. that specializes
in creating healing gardens.  I can bet you she'd have some pretty good
contacts in her field that could help you.

Hope that helps.  Good Luck.

Paul Laseter