Curriculum

Hello. A few organizations here in SLC are wondering about youth gardening
curricula/certification courses that are geared toward high-school aged
kids. We've reviewed the Jr. Master Gardener curriculum, and found it more
suitable for younger children. Sorry if this question has already been
addressed in earlier listserve conversations, but if anyone has suggestions,
I'd appreciate seeing them. Also, it would be nice to know if there are
resources that offer a balanced view on organic/conventional methods.
Thanks!

Ginger Ogilvie
Community and Volunteer Coordinator
Wasatch Community Gardens