  • Subject: [cg] insurance
  • From: Kelley Carnwath <kcarnwath@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:13:31 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to set up a community garden in Birmingham, AL and I'm unsure about whether I need insurance or not. In know there are some gardens in the city that don't have insurance.  We have permission to use a vacant lot in a neighborhood, and the owner didn't mention insurance.  Under what conditions is insurance necessary for an urban garden?

Kelley Carnwath

Do You Yahoo!?