Fwd: CFSC releases new urban agriculture report

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: CFSC releases new urban agriculture report
  • From: "Thomas Kerr" <thomaskerr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:48:05

Fellow ACGA gardeners,

The following message comes from the Executive Director of the Community
Food Security Coalition reporting on their release of an Urban Agriculture
document. I encourage you all to visit their website and read the other
great urban ag reports they have on the linked publications page (including
Farming Inside the Cities & Seeds of Change both urban ag related).

Of course community gardening is related to the entire food and agriculture
discussions that CFSC is involved in at the local through global levels. The
ACGA Board supports the food security efforts of CFSC and those of the
various other organizations working to provide sustainable communities and
agriculture. Similarly, CFSC encourages ACGA and our member organizations.
Check em out!
Tom Kerr
Development Committee, ACGA Board