Re: Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #1345 - 9 msgs

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #1345 - 9 msgs
  • From: LTanenb50@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:25:10 EST

I propose that we simply be "watchful" that a "non-community gardening" topic does not end up replacing community gardening.  There are so many topics that come up here, so many pieces that lead to interesting strands - even if its only for a few at the time.  I have no need of another listserve - but I also feel sensitive to the suggestion that I shut out the specific topic, views, and info on the possible war with Iraq.  Personally, I love hearing how other subjects roll out among folk who gather around a particular subject.