  • Subject: [cg] Re: COMMUNITY GARDENS IN THE SAN DIEGO AREA (megan fairleigh)
  • From: "lisa vandyke" vandykelisa@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:05:02 -0600

 On my mother's side I come from 8+ generations of Quakers, and on my fathers side, I will be ever aware and grateful for his service in Korea which allowed a poor farmboy to gain admission to Harvard on the GI bill. I feel deep sympathy for all of the families and friends of those being sent overseas. I can't truly imagine what you and so many others are going through. But I also pray that we can someday find other means for resolving these situations. I also want to say that gardening is one of the most optimistic and enriching activities that I can think of, a balm for all people at all times.

my best wishes for you and your loved ones, Lisa in Mpls

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: community_garden@mallorn.com To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden