Voice Your Opinion on More Garden Shows on PBS & NPR

  • Subject: [cg] Voice Your Opinion on More Garden Shows on PBS & NPR
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:50:20 EST

Friends,

As community gardeners, we need to make our voices heard on the quality of the news and other programming on public television and radio stations.  Who knows, we might even get a community garden show on PBS or NPR.  But like the lotto, you have to be in it to win it.

The skinny:  A Senate committee will soon be holding its own hearing on public
broadcasting, and once again, the members of the committee need to
hear from you. We have just over a month to gather enough signatures
on a petition to make the case that we value the hard-hitting
investigative journalism and other programming on public television
and radio stations.  Also, we don't want to see funding for PBS and
NPR jeopardized or its content politicized.  Make sure your voice is
heard!

Senate Hearing Broadcast

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman