RE: FW: Fw: Gas pump handles

  • Subject: RE: [cg] FW: Fw: Gas pump handles
  • From: "utahgardens" <utahgardens@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 08:41:39 -0700

To ALL

After researching this story a bit, we discovered it to truly be a hoax.
Sorry for the clutter. We should have looked it up before hand. We thought
that it was a true story. We know the listserve is meant for community
gardening issues and supposed this to be a real concern and forwarded it on.
It is disappointing that this type of sick sense of humor exist in the
world. Again, please forgive our naivety and cluttering the listserve with
this bunk.