Re: setting up a garden

  • Subject: Re: [cg] setting up a garden
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:48:30 EST

Dear Ms. Mavins,

I've been playing a lot of judo lately after a 35 year hiatus, so outside of a gradually receeding gut and lot of sore muscles,  I've been getting a little more zen  in my thinking about community gardening - perhaps the benefit of getting my brains shaken when I'm thrown by the merciless young.

I'll be interspersing my [bracketed] comments throughout  your original e-mail.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,
Clinton Community Garden