WHYY - You Bet Your Garden - CG Show.

  • Subject: [cg] WHYY - You Bet Your Garden - CG Show.
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:41:55 EST

Hi guys -

I don't get this radio show on my local NYC public radio station here in NYC,
but from the hits we've been getting on the Clinton Community Garden website,
the community garden message went through, loud and clear. The way radio
waves go, the Martians will eventually hear it.

Here's the link - It's supposed to be playing all over the Midwest and South
in the coming weeks - I'm the guy with the NY accent.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
 Clinton Community Garden