Fwd: bumblebees

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: bumblebees
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 22:57:35 EST

Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:31:35 -0800
Subject: bumblebees
Cc: vicky carthew <vcarth@in2net.co.nz>
To: Adam36055@aol.com
From: vicky carthew <vcarth@in2net.co.nz>

Here in New Zealand bumblebees are always wild, live the countryside as
well as in city gardens (in this one anyway), and never bother human
beings in any way.  Their sole interest in life is flowers, though they
bumble inside by mistake at times and immediately regret it and do their
best to get back outside.  It is impossible to mistake a bumblebee for
any other form of life.  Regards, Vicky