Fwd: National Gardening Month

  • Subject: Fwd: [cg] National Gardening Month
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:46:28 -0500

 FYI:

I am not the moderator of this listserve, just a dirty nailed gadener with a fast computer.

Why?  For starters, I'm not moderate, and Anna Wasecha and Mr. Moscow do this.

So, if you want to pass info to the rest of the list, please send it to community_garden@mallorn.com.

Best wishes,

Adam Honigman
Volunteer,