Re: LA Mayor Support More Urban Parks: The Truth and The Email Address!

  • Subject: Re: [cg] LA Mayor Support More Urban Parks: The Truth and The Email Address!
  • From: David King learninggardenmaster@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 20:13:52 -0800 (PST)

Gardeners are nothing if not patient and persistant.
In relation to my rant... The good Mayor's email
addresss is:

Although I'm sure this is just his public email
address and is read by staffers; not the one his wife
uses to tell him to bring home some milk on his way
from the office.

Still, someone is at the other end of that email
counting yea's and nay's: so vote!  Also, I need to
allow that the City of LA has somewhat stepped to the
plate in that they have promised no evictions of
farmers while Horowitz the Trust for Public Land are
in negotiations for the future of the land.  But this
is THE time to add the pressure.

So... thanks for putting your electrons where your
head is - send Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa a note or an
email.  Let's keep South Central Farms amoung our

David King, Garden Master
  The Learning Garden
  office  310.722.3656

 A garden, where one may enter in and forget the whole world,
 cannot be made in a week, nor a month, nor a year; it must
 be planned for, waited for and loved into being.

 Chinese Proverb