Fwd: Put a Cottontail in Your Springtime Gift Basket

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: Put a Cottontail in Your Springtime Gift Basket
  • From: "Libby J. Goldstein" libby@igc.org
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:56:57 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Steven DelVecchio, Defenders of Wildlife"
> <defenders@mail.defenders.org>
> Date: March 29, 2006 10:00:43 AM EST
> To: libby@igc.org
> Subject: Put a Cottontail in Your Springtime Gift Basket

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 0_logo.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of wacbanner_hp.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of 14605.gif]
> Dear Libby,

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 14546.jpg]
> Put a Cottontail Rabbit in your Springtime gift basket!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 10292.jpg]
> In your childhood you may have heard the song "Here Comes Peter
> Cottontail".
>
> But did you know that there is in fact a New England Cottontail, and
> that it is endangered?  You can celebrate the season and help
> Defenders of Wildlife save this adorable bunny and other imperiled
> wildlife by adopting a cottontail as a gift for that special someone
> in your life.
>
> Sadly, populations of New England Cottontails have sharply declined.
> That's why Defenders has asked the Fish and Wildlife Service to extend
> federal protections for this rabbit.
>
> Your cottontail adoption will help provide funds for this effort and
> our work to save other endangered species.
> We'll send your gift recipient a cuddly plush rabbit and a certificate
> of adoption.
>
> Act now and you can also save 10 percent on your sponsorship. Just
> enter discount code ACC10 on your adoption form.
>
> What a wonderful way to help save species while giving a gift -
> perhaps in addition to that chocolate bunny!
>
> Hop on over to our Wildlife Adoption Center and adopt a cottontail
> rabbit today.
>
>      Sincerely,

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 12329.jpg]
>      Steven DelVecchio
>      Vice President for Membership
>      Defenders of Wildlife
>
> P.S. Please don't delay.  Adoption orders must be received no later
> than April 7th to be delivered by April 15th.
>

> Copyright 2006 Defenders of Wildlife
>
> Please do not reply to this e-mail. Use the links below to manage your
> subscription.
>
> Update your personal information
> Change your e-mail subscriptions
> Unsubscribe
>

> Founded in 1947, Defenders of Wildlife is a nonprofit
> 501(c)(3)organization with more than 480,000 members and supporters
> that works to protect endangered species and their habitat.
>
> Defenders of Wildlife can be contacted at:
> 1130 Seventeenth Street, NW
> Washington, DC 20036
> 1-800-385-9712

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of PixelServer.gif]