[cg] Louisville Gardens...

Hello! Well I am off to Louisville Saturday to look for work...I will be
there a week and hope to work in the info that was sent to me regaurding
the gardening oppertunities.
Thank you all so much.

Master Gardener Intern (Student),  Zone 7a -- in not yet Humid Cullman, Alabama.

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."
                                                             - Cicero

"If life is a process of discovering who we are, Y2K is when we find out."
                                Tom Atlee, President, Co-Intelligence Institute