Re: [cg] OFF: Dangers of Asbestos (?)

The main danger with asbestos comes when removing
it...................leave it intact..................      And if every
person who visits a school thinks they can just take some insulation from
a kiln because it might be asbestos, we are in great danger and great
expense to maintain what has already been purchased and pay for by tax
payers.    Perhaps we could politely question the tour guide.........