Starting a Community Garden

UC Master Gardeners seek help from wise community garden founders!

We are in the process of helping start a community garden in Southern
California, and after much tedious research, we feel as though we are
trying to re-invent the wheel.  Does anyone have any advice as far as
rules, regulations, gardener recruiting, donation solicitation, fund
raising, any gardening tips, or any DO NOT TRY THIS advice that they can
send us?

Do You Yahoo!?