Re: ACGA

Christine,
The ACGA website should be accessible now. I am forwarding your request to the listserv because I don't know how to get the video you asked about. Good Luck.
Lenny Librizzi

Christine Pollard wrote:

Dear Lenny Tried the website www.communitygarden.org/index.html with no luck.  I am interested in ordering the video, "the Homeless Garden Project" out of California.  Would you happen to know where I could order this from?? Thanks Christine Pollard