RE: Washington, DC contacts?

When the American Community Gardening Association ("ACGA") website finally
gets back on line, please check the links ( http://www.communitygarden.org
)There will probably be a link there. Also, I'd check the links and regional
telephone numbers of the Trust for Public Land http://www.igc.apc.org/tpl/ .

It also helps sometimes to walk around and talk to the locals, the  parks
dept. and to  use something as low tech as the telephone book to find out
the names of the local horticultural societies and plant supply stores.

Happy gardening!

Adam Honigman
Clinton Community Garden