SYH: Fwd: Growing Ideas Presenter Packets!

Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:18:43 -0400
To: jimf@garden.org
From: Jim Flint <jimf@garden.org>
Subject: Growing Ideas Presenter Packets!

DATE: May 18, 2000

TO: Garden-based Educators

FROM: National Gardening Association

ANNOUNCING: Growing Ideas Presenter Package

*

     !!!!! URGENT:  Reply before June 2, 2000 !!!!!

*

In mid June, our staff at NGA will be moving to a new building in the country,
which is surrounded by community gardens. For several years, we have been
saving our treasured Growing Ideas newsletter back issues, but with limited
warehouse space, we must distribute the copies or send them to the
recycling bin.

For anyone interested in spreading the word about garden-based education, we
have assembled a special Growing Ideas Presenter Package, which includes the
following items:

* 10 copies each of 5 different Growing Ideas back issues
* 10 GrowLab Curriculum Overviews
* 10 Growing Partnerships issues

Order by June 2nd and receive these bonus items free with each Presenter
Package!

* 10 assorted seed packets
* Salad Celebration Poster
* NGA's 36-page "Gardening Fundamentals" guide to vegetable gardening

The collection of Growing Ideas newsletters, Curriculum Overviews, and Growing
Partnerships issues makes a great handout for workshops, saves photocopying
costs,
and provides a wealth of resources and ideas for hands-on gardening
activities.
And the cost is just $15 per package to cover shipping and handling.

This is a one-time only offer, while supplies last! To place a credit card
order,
please call our order desk at 800-538-7476 and ask for the Growing Ideas
Presenter
Package, Item PP-1.

If you're calling after regular hours, press extension 304 to leave a voice
mail
message with your name, telephone #, mailing address, and the best time to
return
your call.

If you would like to order by mail, please include a brief note with your
mailing
address, telephone number, and a check for $15 (per package) payable to
National
Gardening Association. Be sure to mail your order by May 26 with payment to:
National Gardening Association, 180 Flynn Ave, Burlington, VT  05401.

Sorry, but we are unable to process purchase orders for this special offer.
To get your Presenter Package, call us today at 800-538-7476!