Caring for Creation (http://www.elca.org/dcs/environment.html)

This is the website which contains the ELCA's social statement regarding the earth's environment.  If you are unable to access this site, please send me your postal address & I will send you a printed copy.
Peace be with you all,
Cyndy Ross, Chairperson
Fellowship, SLLC Organic Community Garden, Memorial Garden, & 'Welcoming Wagon' committees
Sylvan Lake Lutheran Church
2399 Figa Avenue
W. Bloomfield, MI 48324-1808
Zone 6A