RE: Posted Text of NYC Garden Legislation with site link

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Posted Text of NYC Garden Legislation with site link
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 18:11:30 -0400

From: Honigman, Adam [mailto:Adam.Honigman@bowne.com]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 6:08 PM
To: cybergardens@treebranch.com
Cc: 'community_garden@mallorn.com'
Subject: [cg] Posted Text of NYC Garden Legislation

Friends:

Thanks to Faser Hardin, the Clinton Community Garden's indefatigable
webmaster, the CCG website now has  legislation button with links to the
text all pending NYC Council, NY State Senate and NY State Assembly
community garden bills. http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org

I'll be updating the content, but if you hear of any changes in either
legislation or status, please let me know so I can research and prepare the
material for positing on the site.

Your cards, letters and e-mails to electeds ( especially committee chairs
and speakers and the nice people who sponsored the bills) couldn't hurt....

Happy gardening,

Adam Honigman