sustaining gardens

  • Subject: [cg] sustaining gardens
  • From: "Sally McCabe" <smccabe@pennhort.org>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 11:34:44 -0400

PLEASE REPLY TO QUENTIN, NOT TO ME.

-----Original Message-----
From: Quentin Moore [mailto:qmoore@MPHI.org]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 3:00 PM
To: 'smccabe@pennhort.org'

At the present time I am looking for information on community gardens, and was referred to your page.  I was wondering ifyou know of any publications, or if you're organization has published any documents on "Sustaining a Community Garden".

Thanks for any information you can provide on this topic.

Sincerely,

Quentin J. Moore

Quentin J. Moore, MPH
Nutritionist
Michigan Public Health Institute

2438 Woodlake Circle, Suite 240

Okemos, Michigan 48864

Email: qmoore@mphi.org

Ph: (517) 324-7305

Fx: (517) 324-7364

 "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
                                     ---Jung