  • Subject: [cg] photos
  • From: "Kristin Faurest" <kfaurest@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 12:50:39

Hello everyone!
I'm preparing a presentation on my thesis work this summer and to accompany
it I need to construct a poster about community gardens, how they function
and what they accomplish. (You may perhaps ascertain from the breadth of
this that I have not gotten very far in my research. Good observation.) I
would love to have the following in JPEG format:
photos of your garden
photos of people working in the garden
photos of products from the garden (preserves, herbal vinegars?)
scans of sketches or plans from gardens

Also, any statistics you have (number of volunteers, amount of produce per
year, etc) would be welcomed. In exchange you get your fifteen minutes of
fame at Szent Istvan University, College of Landscape Architecture,
All the best,