Toronto gardens visit

  • Subject: [cg] Toronto gardens visit
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds <aedmonds@umich.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 13:46:52 -0400 (EDT)

I'll be in Toronto June 17-24 for a vacation and would love to visit some
of their community gardens.  I've read about many programs on various web
sites, but wanted to know if anyone on this list is in Toronto and would
be interested in directing me more specifically to gardens or program
offices, or even showing me around at a garden or two when I'm there!

Thanks!  Amanda Edmonds in Ann Arbor, Michigan