RE: html

  • Subject: RE: [cg] html
  • From: Irene <irenes@cacscw.org>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 14:41:40 -0500

One option would be to sign up for a free, Web-based account like yahoo or
hotmail and sign up for the list server from that account. If your dial-up
service allows you to cruise the Internet, you will be able to sign up for
one of these programs.  Yahoo also has the option to forward messages from
other accounts, although you might face this html stuff again. Another idea
is to look though the options menu of your email program. Some let you pick
the format in which you want to send/forward mail (html, rich text format,

Irene Sadowski
Community Action Coalition Garden Program
1717 N. Stoughton Rd.
Madison, WI 53704-2605
phone 608-246-4730 ext. 218
fax 608-246-4760