Toronto gardens

  • Subject: [cg] Toronto gardens
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 10:59:08 -0400

Amanda & anyone else planning to visit Toronto,

We've got lots of gardens for you to visit and I'd be happy to provide you
with a list / map of them. Please give me a call  when you get here & if I
can swing it I may be able to take you to see some of them. 416-347-0774
Laura

Laura Berman
Toronto Community Garden Network
FoodShare Toronto