Las Flores Community Garden May Meeting

  • Subject: [cg] Las Flores Community Garden May Meeting
  • From: Commgarden@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 03:42:37 EDT

Dear  Las Flores Community Garden members,Ventura County, California
Gardeners and Want-to-Be Gardeners,

Come  GROW with us in your own garden patch. We have a number
We have more than thirty patches still available for rent at forty dollars
per year.

The Las Flores Community Garden is holding its May meeting on
Wednesday, May  First at the Newbury Park Library 2331 Borchard Road at
7:30PM.

We have a number of important issues to discuss and decide as we rev up for
starting our garden at Conejo Creek (Waverly Park) and value your input and
membership.

For more information and directions call (805) 496-6356 or 497-7170.

Yours for good gardening,
Don Jacobs