CG Books for Sale?

  • Subject: [cg] CG Books for Sale?
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds <aedmonds@umich.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:37:41 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone have a copy of Creating Community in the City: Cooperatives
and Community Gardens in Washington, D.C. (Contemporary Urban Studies)
by Ruth H. Landman they'd be interested in selling to me?  The cheapest
I've been able to find it used is $48.  I'd also be interested in other
out-of-print community garden books (which I know are floating around in
many of your offices!).  Specifically, I'd like the "Community Garden
Book" by Larry Sommers from 1983... I've found sources for other older
ones (and I have most of the newer ones-- Patch of Eden, A Place to Grow, etc)
already-- but if you want to sell or donate them to me, just let me know!

Thanks, Amanda

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
                                                    - Mahatma Ghandi