garden books

  • Subject: [cg] garden books
  • From: Lynn Gregor <dhassle1@kent.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:08:06 -0400

Amanda,

Is the Larry Sommers book from 1983 that you mentioned the Garden Organizer,
done with the National Gardening Association?  If so, I may be able to get you
a photocopied copy of it - just let me know.  It was done with the Cleveland
program and there are some in the office there.

Lynn Gregor

dhassle1@kent.edu