  • Subject: [cg] membership
  • From: maureentf@webtv.net (Maureen T. Forte)
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 20:52:55 -0400 (EDT)

hi - i am a staten island community gardener and would like to
subscribe.....i welcome any community garden news........by the way i do
have a question......are there water restrictions, because someone told
me that because it is federal land water restrictions do not apply???  i
tried calling several phone numbers to your bklyn office and no one was
able to answer my question.....on staten island we have restrictions and
i was just  wondering what restrictions you had in bklyn??   oh and
someone also said that there is no water restriction also when it comes
to watering produce???      i would appreciate any info that someone out
there would have for me...and would also like to be put on the community
garden email list.....thank you......maureen          should you need
any other info from me i will gladly supply it.......