FW: Cherry Tomato Santorini International Conference , June 27-29 2002

  • Subject: [cg] FW: Cherry Tomato Santorini International Conference , June 27-29 2002
  • From: "Sally McCabe" <smccabe@pennhort.org>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 08:52:00 -0400

Title: Cherry Tomato

-----Original Message-----
From: cherrytomato@heliotopos.net [mailto:cherrytomato@heliotopos.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 3:34 PM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org

Dear Mrs McCABE

We are pleased to contact you again in order to inform you that the Second Announcement of the Cherry Tomato Santorini International Conference that will be held on June 27-29, 2002, is available in the following web-site.

http://www.heliotopos.net/conf/cherrytomato

The Second Announcement includes program informations as well as registration and accommodation details.

We remain at your disposal for any further information you may need.

Sincerely Yours,

Kelly Papanikolaou
Conference Secretariat

Heliotopos Conferences