Conference in Chicago

  • Subject: [cg] Conference in Chicago
  • From: Sharon Gordon gordonse@one.net
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 16:05:47 -0400

I'd like to submit some info for our local community garden newsletter on
the ACGA and this summer's conference.  Would some of the conference
planners post some details such as confirmed presentation topics and tour
tidbits that we could pass along to whet people's appetites for the
conference?  It would be greatly appreciated.