Re: Pressure treated wood & kiwi vines.

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Pressure treated wood & kiwi vines.
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 17:25:54 EDT

If it comes to pressure treated lumber or no lumber, I would do without it
any day of the week.

Remember, pressure treated lumber is toxic and has to be disposed of, per
law, as hazardous waste...

Do you really want toxic waste near what you eat or kids?  The pressure
treated lumber is being banned in playgrounds too now...

Why do you think you're getting it for free?

It's a case of thanks but not thanks.

I have both male a female kiwis in a back plot ( you need both for fruit) and
if you can make them work in Maine, go for it.

Adam Honigman

<< Subj:     [cg] Pressure treated wood & kiwi vines.