Organic Gardening Magazine community garden profiles

  • Subject: [cg] Organic Gardening Magazine community garden profiles
  • From: Don Boekelheide dboekelheide@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 14:29:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, everyone,

I'm passing along this information from Willi Evans,
Editorial Assistant and Garden Manager for Organic
Gardening Magazine. It sounds like a great opportunity
to get the word out about community gardening, in one
of the most beloved and respected garden publications
in North America.

Beginning in the summer, in Organic Gardening's
regular "Gardener to Gardener" department, the
magazine will profile a community garden in every
issue (short 200-250 word profile). Willi encourages
commmunity gardeners to send "photos and a short
profile of their community garden (including fun
information about what is grown, who belongs to the
garden and what makes their garden special and

"I think that it is a fun opportunity for community
gardens to get some press and to let our readers know
about the wide and wonderful world of community
gardening." Willi says.

Send your information to:

Willi Evans
Editorial Assistant and Garden Manager