Re: fences and neighbors/multicultural veggies

  • Subject: Re: [cg] fences and neighbors/multicultural veggies
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 14:50:41 EDT

Friends,

As if  Don Boekeleheide's  sage community garden advice and humor weren't
enough, he's a really fine writer.

We need an ACGA garden listserve subscriber who lives close to Don, to prod
him, in a friendly way - with a pitchfork if needed -  towards his PC on a
regular basis.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman

<< Subj:     [cg] fences and neighbors/multicultural veggies