World Food Summit in Sacramento

  • Subject: [cg] World Food Summit in Sacramento
  • From: SoleilPaz@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:21:12 EDT

Hi All,

       We feel very strongly about this issue and the way our government is handling it without input from the people of all nations, including our own.

Therefore, if any Community Gardeners are attending this protest in Sacramento, my husband and I would like to offer our Elk Grove home as a place to stay during this event. Those in need should contact me by email or phone:

SoleilPaz@aol.com or (916) 685-8010.

Elk Grove Community Garden

Nurturing community ~ Empowering people ~ Growing  good  food

www.geocities.com/egcgonline/               Coordinator Soleil Tranquilli 685-8010

“In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions
on the next seven generations.” --Great Law of the Iroquoise Confederacy