West Side Community Garden Greening Days..Tomorrow May 15

Tomorrow is greening Day at the West Side Community Garden here in Manhattan.
 We are expecting a large delivery of compost early in the morning at the
90th street side.  If there is anyone around who would like to 'get down
and dirty' shovelling the fragrant stuff off the sidewalk where it is dumped,
and spreading it around the garden would be more than welcome to join us!!
 We are also minimizing the spent tulip presence by one means or another
and can use help this way as well...  You can e-mail me and let me know
if you will be there, or just show up any time between 8:00 AM and 2:00
PM weather permitting.  If it pours we are, as the saying goes in deep ****

Thanks

Jude Rohn
Webmaster