garden bulletin boards

  • Subject: [cg] garden bulletin boards
  • From: Sharon Kahkonen <sjkay@twcny.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:01:57 -0400

We are planning to build new bulletin boards in our community garden, as the old ones are badly weathered and falling apart. I was wondering what types of bulletin boards other gardens have built. We need something that has a cover that can easily be removed, and that can weather the elements. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Sharon Kahkonen
Ithaca Community Gardens

______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org