5 Free Plastic Compost Bins

  • Subject: [cg] 5 Free Plastic Compost Bins
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 17:52:14 EDT

The Clinton Community Garden has five, good condition, plastic compost bins
for pick up by any community garden that wants them.  While we continue to keep
a few these bins in the front garden  our neighbors to deposit the limp
detrius of  their vegetable crispers and juicers, we've been ambitious this spring
and created a new mult-bin system in back.

These five usable replaced bins are taking up space, and instead of
wastefully chucking them, we offer them to you, free of charge.
Please,  let our garden chair, Ms. Nancy Severance,  know how many you want,
and when you can come by to pick them up via e-mail at nseverance@audubon.org.

Adam Honigman
Clinton Community Garden