Re: need advice on site with high lead

  • Subject: Re: [cg] need advice on site with high lead
  • From: "Mike McGrath" MikeMcG@PTD.net
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:09:29 -0400

Told ya so. Sorry, but that sadly seems to be the norm for urban DC soil.
You might not have much choice--I believe that's legally at the toxic waste level. Even if no one makes you do it, I would have it removed down to at least six inches, properly disposed of and start over with a bulk delivery of something like half topsoil and half mushroom soil....
---Mike McG
----- Original Message ----- From: <Grow19@aol.com>