Any Brooklyn Garden Want a Beehive?

  • Subject: [cg] Any Brooklyn Garden Want a Beehive?
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 16:42:05 -0400

 Friends,

The Clinton Community Garden has has a beehive for years, and loves the great work the bees do with pollenating the garden and the 90 pounds plus of honey we jar up every fall with the Garden's "Hell's Kitchen Honey," label.

We have a bee-keeper in search of a community garden.

Please contact Tara Young directly, if you're interested.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,
Clinton Community Garden