  • Subject: [cg] Blueberries
  • From: Walter Romanowski walter_francis@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 19:52:18 -0700 (PDT)

Here in zone 10 in So. Cal., we don't have much
experience with blueberries.  The southern highbush
plants seem to be our answer, so far.  So,

When should they be fertilized?  If I want to
transplant one to a different raised bed, when would
be the best time to do this?

Are there any companion flowers that would help with
pollination?  Seems azaleas would be an obvious choice
since they also like lower pH conditions.