[cg] establishing community gardens

Dear friends
My name is Jonah Engle. I am a Geography undergraduate from Montreal. This summer I hope to be working with a local environmental organization to help establish a socially-driven community garden. I am writing to ask if you know of any resources which outline some basic steps involved in establishing such a garden or which generaly provide ideas. I would be grateful for any help.
Thank you
Jonah Engle
My e-mail adress is jonah1975@hotmail.com